Saturday, October 16, 2010

Grape Soda

The Snoutbagger has been reminiscing about childhood memories recently. I started thinking about how different a child's palate is than an adult's. I then remembered all the crap my buddies and I used to eat: candy, soda, and all the other junk kids love.

I then began to think about grape soda and developed a hankering for it. I haven't had grape soda for at least 25 years (yes the Bagger is a crusty old turd). So, I went to the store and bought a fuckin' 12 pack of Grape Crush. Deal with it.

The verdict: it was even better than I remembered. Seriously. The amount of sugar in it must be massive. I could barely put it down for more than a few seconds. I just kept drinking it until it was gone.

What's the point? The point is that I recommend getting your ass to the store to by some fucking grape soda.